Sharing can be a rewarding experience, and sharing with those in need can be even more fulfilling. You can make a child smile while doing your part to sustain the Tibetan people.
The Tibetan Homes Foundation is a registered charitable organization founded by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. We are engaged in community programs at the grassroots level to meet the needs of displaced Tibetans, particularly those most vulnerablechildren and the elderly. THF’s work includes support for families, education, healthcare, livelihoods, and care for senior citizens.
More than five decades have passed since Tibetans were forced into exile. However, many in the exile community struggle to meet their basic needs. We believe the way forward for the community\is to preserve the language and culture of Tibet through comprehensive education programs for children to empower successive generations.
To help THF to continue to care for the 2,400 children presently under its support, please consider becoming a THF SNOWBALL member by donating one dollar a month to the THF SNOWBALL PROJECT.
The Tibet Fund manages the Snowball Project in the U.S. To become a member, please contact The Tibet Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit www.tibhomes.org or write to email@example.com for more information.
Tibetan Homes Foundation SNOWBALL PROJECT
- Annual Membership Fee: $12 + processing fee $1.50 = Total $13.50
- 5-Year Membership: $60 + processing fee $5.50 = Total $65.50
- Life Membership: $600 + processing fee $30.00 = Total $630.00
- Annual Membership Fee: $12+ processing fee $2.00 = Total $14.00
- 5-Year Membership Fee: $60+ processing fee $6.50 = Total $66.50
- Life Membership Fee: $600+ processing fee $55.00 = Total $655.00
To sponsor a THF child, please click here